Sign in to follow this  

Prepare yourselves!

Coming soon to my 2004 YZ 125....White Restyled plastics,and this White "Radwickane II" graphics kit from Stickmangraphx.Very similar to my Yellow "Radwickane" kit,with a couple of small variations.Okay,it isn't officially called the Radwickane kit,but I helped design it and that's what I call it.Red seatcover is on it's way,too! The front numberplate says "Summers" cos' I got this bike so that my son's friend could have something to ride.I'm having alot of fun on it too!125's are awesome!Radwick jim restyle yz ufo white red kit update.jpg  I went with some blue accents to balance out the blue tank and frame and tie it all together.Plastics are here and graphics are on the way........Should have a photo next week.

Edited by flapwick
  • Like 1

I'm selling my 2004 YZ125,so this graphics kit sits in my garage,along with a complete set of UFO RESTYLED white plastics.That's roughly 450 bucks of shelf liner!I got my son a very cherry 2008 YZ250f to go along with his 2005 YZ125.So now me or his friends can ride his 05(with SSS suspension),while he's on the 250f.