I predict James Stewart will win the championship.

Stewart is getting more dialed and faster every round.

He's looking good for sure. I haven't seen any instances where he was too far over the edge unless the cameras just missed it, but there's always that nagging little thought that next lap he won't come around. He's getting more confidence which is a two edged sword for him, but he was followed very closely across the line by two guys who went down and one still racing his way back into shape. It's turning out to be a great season so far, but if he wins it do you realize how bad the slobbering is going to be in here? Good lord Doshi and the rest of the Stewart crew will be intolerable. I guess if it means we have tight racing with lots of contenders all the way to the end it'll be worth it, but only barely. Now let's see Canard and Reed get a couple of wins.

• Like 3

He's looking good for sure. I haven't seen any instances where he was too far over the edge unless the cameras just missed it, but there's always that nagging little thought that next lap he won't come around. He's getting more confidence which is a two edged sword for him, but he was followed very closely across the line by two guys who went down and one still racing his way back into shape. It's turning out to be a great season so far, but if he wins it do you realize how bad the slobbering is going to be in here? Good lord Doshi and the rest of the Stewart crew will be intolerable. I guess if it means we have tight racing with lots of contenders all the way to the end it'll be worth it, but only barely. Now let's see Canard and Reed get a couple of wins.

It was an awesome race, those front four are so close in speed. I see Stewart getting faster and faster as the rounds go by. I just hope Stewart beats Dungey so I can get that $50 from Squid.
  • Like 2

It was an awesome race, those front four are so close in speed. I see Stewart getting faster and faster as the rounds go by. I just hope Stewart beats Dungey so I can get that $50 from Squid.

I was actually surprised by Canard. I knew he had the speed, but thought he would fade again. Either he pushed way into the envelope to stay up there or he made huge strides in his conditioning since TV. Really fun to watch him up there. Maybe in the next round or two he gets to that top step.

• Like 2

I see you made this post today, post drunken stupor. Good to see that. 

I was actually surprised by Canard. I knew he had the speed, but thought he would fade again. Either he pushed way into the envelope to stay up there or he made huge strides in his conditioning since TV. Really fun to watch him up there. Maybe in the next round or two he gets to that top step.

I'm pissed you liked his post directly above this one, you know the one where he says he wants my hard earned money! Those tuggers are mine!

• Like 1

He may well win the title but he does not have a good history of last through seasons since 2010.  I still think Dungey will take the title through shear attrition.

I'm not the biggest JS fan.  Actually I really don't care who wins the championship.  But, JS looks like he is getting his groove back.  This is bad news for the competition.  I know the haters and the trolls are having and hard time with JS running up front.  One has to admit his is looking good.  

• Like 1

I'm not the biggest JS fan. Actually I really don't care who wins the championship. But, JS looks like he is getting his groove back. This is bad news for the competition. I know the haters and the trolls are having and hard time with JS running up front. One has to admit his is looking good.

how many seasons in a row now had he had flashes of brilliance? 6 years running sx and several years outdoors? 10 seasons?

Think about it, he has more total wins then MC

And he is now two short of 100. That is way more the flashes of brilliance.

in the past six years? If he had put a string of anything together would he have at least finished a few of those seasons I'm the top three? He comes out wins a few then either crashes out or calls it quits for whatever reason.

how many seasons in a row now had he had flashes of brilliance? 6 years running sx and several years outdoors? 10 seasons?

Agreed.  I won't  and can't argue with statistics Squid.  I have said it before.  The guy is riding smarter and within his or the bikes limits. He did it this weekend and won the overall. I won't say easily, but did pull away in the second moto.  Yes, he still has his old JS moments (I.E. A1).  But, you know that is just a guy that wants to win. Checkers or wreckers.  Not to get off subject, I truly believe if RD had this mentality he would win more races.  Anyways, if I'm RD or KR I would be slightly concerned.  JS seems to be riding with confidence and is getting his bike dialed in more and more.  Have a good weekend.  ?

• Like 2