Sign in to follow this  

New rider to rch spring eagle?

Grant Langston said something g in the second moto of highpoint this weekend about a new top rider joking the rch team who is he talking about just broc tickle, or hill?, or someone new?

It's all still rumors....

No it's not a rumor. If people like Jason Thomas who raced pro for 15 years are talking about it like it's a fact I'll take their word for it just like I'll take Matthes, Weeges and Thomas' word that Barcia's going to JRG.

Ken raced the GP's on Suzukis.................. Besides that a lot of former riders have talked about how akward it is to be on the same team as someone you're battling with for a championship.

Why would Ken leave factory KTM for a non factory supported team like rch.

Money for one thing. And RCH is factory supported.

I'm the last person to start a rumor like all of the Vitards but it's a done deal folks. Weigandt Matthes and Thomas who are all friends with Kenny Waton (RCH team manager) have discussed it as fact. Matthes is also close with Coy Gibbs and has said openly that Barcia is going to JGR. The only thing they're unsure of is who they keep as #2. Tickle or Peick. IMO I think they keep Peick but time will tell...

Edited by chris12901

I hope barcia doesn't leave Honda he's my favorite rider a lot because he rides a Honda that n his steez is just sick. As for roczen goin to rch team that'd be cool Carmichael deserves a good rider like that on his team even tho I don't care for roczen to much he's gonna be the man to beat I think

I'm the last person to start a rumor like all of the Vitards but it's a done deal folks. Weigandt Matthes and Thomas who are all friends with Kenny Waton (RCH team manager) have discussed it as fact. Matthes is also close with Coy Gibbs and has said openly that Barcia is going to JGR. The only thing they're unsure of is who they keep as #2. Tickle or Peick. IMO I think they keep Peick but time will tell...

I'm a big fan of Peick but I think Tickle would be the better choice for RCH. His results have been better and he's been improving constantly. That said, I'd be just fine if Peick had a ride with RCH.

Why would Ken leave factory KTM for a non factory supported team like rch.

RCH will be fully factory support ted next year. They will have access to everyting james does. 

RCH will be fully factory support ted next year. They will have access to everyting james does. 

Will they have access to one of these? 

post-199816-14023756467152.jpg

That is the secret to Bubba's success this year

• Like 2

Will they have access to one of these?

post-199816-14023756467152.jpg

That is the secret to Bubba's success this year

Dude.. I've. Seen local amateurs with those

Dude.. I've. Seen local amateurs with those ! Anyone and their brother can run those. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's an 02 sensor. I'm sure Suzuki will fork up anything for another premier rider like Roczen.

Do a little research and you will get it

Meyer you should be ashamed. 

:lol:

Too easy?

• Like 1