New rider to rch spring eagle?

It's all still rumors....

No it's not a rumor. If people like Jason Thomas who raced pro for 15 years are talking about it like it's a fact I'll take their word for it just like I'll take Matthes, Weeges and Thomas' word that Barcia's going to JRG.

I'm the last person to start a rumor like all of the Vitards but it's a done deal folks. Weigandt Matthes and Thomas who are all friends with Kenny Waton (RCH team manager) have discussed it as fact. Matthes is also close with Coy Gibbs and has said openly that Barcia is going to JGR. The only thing they're unsure of is who they keep as #2. Tickle or Peick. IMO I think they keep Peick but time will tell...

Edited by chris12901

I hope barcia doesn't leave Honda he's my favorite rider a lot because he rides a Honda that n his steez is just sick. As for roczen goin to rch team that'd be cool Carmichael deserves a good rider like that on his team even tho I don't care for roczen to much he's gonna be the man to beat I think

I'm the last person to start a rumor like all of the Vitards but it's a done deal folks. Weigandt Matthes and Thomas who are all friends with Kenny Waton (RCH team manager) have discussed it as fact. Matthes is also close with Coy Gibbs and has said openly that Barcia is going to JGR. The only thing they're unsure of is who they keep as #2. Tickle or Peick. IMO I think they keep Peick but time will tell...

I'm a big fan of Peick but I think Tickle would be the better choice for RCH. His results have been better and he's been improving constantly. That said, I'd be just fine if Peick had a ride with RCH.

Dude.. I've. Seen local amateurs with those ! Anyone and their brother can run those. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's an 02 sensor. I'm sure Suzuki will fork up anything for another premier rider like Roczen.

Do a little research and you will get it

Meyer you should be ashamed. 

?

Too easy?

• Like 1