Sign in to follow this  

What do yall think?

I have a 2013 yz250 and love the cap out of it. But I am in love with the rmz450 and thinking about buying me one. How hard is it to keep up with 2 bikes? I'm a college student making about $400 a week. What do yall think? Go for it or just stick with what I got.

I have a 2013 yz250 and love the cap out of it. But I am in love with the rmz450 and thinking about buying me one. How hard is it to keep up with 2 bikes? I'm a college student making about $400 a week. What do yall think? Go for it or just stick with what I got.

Only you can answer that but going to college, working, and keeping up two bikes is gonna keep you pretty busy.

• Like 3

coming from an out of state college student, one bike will suffice IMO
  • Like 1

You may end up over working yourself and slacking in one or more areas. Just keep the YZ for now, and once you get your career going you can decide if you need two bikes.

• Like 1

Only you can answer that but going to college, working, and keeping up two bikes is gonna keep you pretty busy.

And kinda like guns, the guy that just has one, and uses it, is usually pretty good with it.

Mike

Edited by Flagstaff
  • Like 2

I went from two bikes back to one just because taking care of two bikes was just too damn much work. It was taking the joy out of working on my bike.

• Like 3

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the positive comments! I'll just stick to one bike and put a few goodies in it and once I'm done with college which is in 1 year I'll get me another one :)

• Like 2