Sign in to follow this  

Nice cr on craigslist

What he wants for it in the ad you could had it for that new back in 07 a few people bought them thinking last year gonna be a gold mine resale later.

I'd love to have that bike, it's like a piece of history! Last year of the CR125 and it's never seen a trail or a track. I'm sure it didn't take long to sell that bike, it was posted 23 days ago.

Edited by Chizad

I think alot of guys are overestimating the collectible value of these bikes, yeah they were the last Honda Two Strokes, but nothing rare or magical. It will be after our lifetime when these things bring any real money

• Like 2

I think alot of guys are overestimating the collectible value of these bikes, yeah they were the last Honda Two Strokes, but nothing rare or magical. It will be after our lifetime when these things bring any real money

It's cheaper than a Service Honda bike with a better engine. If I wanted a brand new 125 that bike is what I would buy, not to sit around in a garage or become a conversation piece. I would ride it and ride the hell out of it.