Sign in to follow this  

03 cr125 cylinder

I need a new cylinder and I don't know what the difference between the a or the b, it says a on the cylinder I now, can anyone tell me what the difference is

It's minor differences in the bore measurement. A is the smallest, and B is 0.0015in larger (correct me if I'm wrong). If you're getting a new cylinder get whatever you can find and order the corresponding top end kit. Try honda east Toledo. I got a cylinder there for 280 US.

It's minor differences in the bore measurement. A is the smallest, and B is 0.0015in larger (correct me if I'm wrong). If you're getting a new cylinder get whatever you can find and order the corresponding top end kit. Try honda east Toledo. I got a cylinder there for 280 US.

Do you know if there will be any difference in how it runs between the 2? I am getting a whole new top and bottom end kit and just want to make sure i get the right cylinder

Awe youre a couple weeks late, I sold a complete new topend for $275, had less then 4 hrs on cyl, head, pv, and piston. I have agood bottom end from the same bike if youre interested.

Awe youre a couple weeks late, I sold a complete new topend for $275, had less then 4 hrs on cyl, head, pv, and piston. I have agood bottom end from the same bike if youre interested.

How much for the bottom end?

$200, you pay for shipping. Im keeping the right side cover but everything else is the, clutch basket, kick starter gear etc. Crank has lots of life left.