Sign in to follow this  

NorthDakota North Dakota riders? Minot area

Hey all, been stationed up here for 2 years now. Decided to give up on having fun on the street. Flat, straight roads are not for me! I still kept my 2005 Z1000 but don't ride it much sadly. I recently purchased a 2001 DRZ400E for the lady to ride and 2012 KTM 250SX for myself. Happy with both purchases but I need to find some better places to ride than a dirt road around farmland. I am not really into motorcross but maybe I should try? Any cool trails that people know of? I know the Kimball area in Bismarck. Maybe up in the turtle mountains? Near Devils lake? Badlands? Lake Metigoshe? I am willing to drive if I know there will be trails and some scenery. I am from Oregon so the closer to that kind of landscape the better. Hills, trees, and rivers/lakes prefered. I am open to any suggestions though. If any locals know of places or anyone that has been here has some advice you'll be my hero. I have been searching for OHV trails online and found very little. I am just trying to have fun before it's winter.

Is everyone from Minot going to start a thread asking the same question?  Or is this post a joke.  Two days in a row the same question.

My nephew, fencemaster1000, is in Minot and just had his 13 350EXC stolen today. Anybody in that area that might come across on please reply, there's not too many new 350's up there and we need to recover his baby. Thanks for any feedback.

My nephew, fencemaster1000, is in Minot and just had his 13 350EXC stolen today. Anybody in that area that might come across on please reply, there's not too many new 350's up there and we need to recover his baby. Thanks for any feedback.

RECOVERED!!!! My nephew saw it and apparently the a-hole who took it is in jail! Time to buy a good chain.

I saw the ad on a local classifieds. I'm glad he got it back. I assumed it was a probably someone who lived near him who stole it. Pieces of crap. I hate bike thieves. My Z1000 was stolen once upon a time. Never caught the guy but I got my bike back. Glad to hear he got the bike back and the guy.

• Like 1