Sign in to follow this  

Motocross JS7 wins A race but loses championship

He is hot and cold... Which is the opposite of consistent.  I personally can't wait to see him hit the dirt, have a bad day or just plain old get beat like he has been all season up till this point.

He is hot and cold... Which is the opposite of consistent.  I personally can't wait to see him hit the dirt, have a bad day or just plain old get beat like he has been all season up till this point.

I guess  you had a bad day.

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/series-points

So a 6th , 4th , 2nd and a first. in 4 races.  That's Hot and cold? 6 points away from being second in the series..

What do you think of everyone else?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 7

I think you're nibbling on the worst bait out there.

I was about to throw in my .02 then I saw HDR nibbling the bait... Think I'll just wait and see what happens instead, could be good. 

• Like 2

No comment until Bobby Treen has time to look into this shit

• Like 5

I don't know, he dropped some pretty stanky bait in the other thread as well.

I think he ordered the 25lb tournament size

product_body_chum.jpg

Im not trying to troll or bait anyone, I'm just putting out my opinion and ill even call this more of a prediction. since his perfect season in 2008 James can not put together a solid season indoor or outdoor and I expect that this season will be no different.  But I am interested in hear other folks predictions... not the stewart nut huggers tho. I mean logical predictions.

Not trolling guise! For reals!

• Like 1

You have no logical rebuttal so you attack me for my opinion.  y'all are the real trolls.

Im not trying to troll or bait anyone, I'm just putting out my opinion and ill even call this more of a prediction. since his perfect season in 2008 James can not put together a solid season indoor or outdoor and I expect that this season will be no different.  But I am interested in hear other folks predictions... not the stewart nut huggers tho. I mean logical predictions.

So he was 4th in the points in SX last year, even with having mechanical issues at Daytona and a few crashes.  What about Canard? 

• Like 1

I guess  you had a bad day.

I don't have any bad days

What do you think of everyone else?

I like everyone else just not the cry babies stewart and alessi.  I dont like malcom either.

Edited by its nads

So he was 4th in the points in SX last year, even with having mechanical issues at Daytona and a few crashes.  What about Canard? 

Mad respect for trey, If james had been landed on and his back broken I guarantee you we would never see him out there again while canard is proving he is still plenty capable even after a career ending crash that was not his fault. 

4th with a few self inflicted crashes is not winning the championship.  credit is due for that accomplishment on such a garbage bike and team but he was not champion and won't be EVER again. ill bet you anything!

Edited by its nads
  • Like 1

You need to reevaluate yourself if you think your post is logical! 

• Like 3

I don't have any bad days

I like everyone else just not the cry babies stewart and alessi.  I dont like malcom either.

What is your "logical" reason for your dislike of Malcolm? 

I bet it is as idiotic as your fist few posts. No worries though, it is a perfect match for your pathetic grammar and punctuation! 

Edited by BDubb106

Mad respect for trey, If james had been landed on and his back broken I guarantee you we would never see him out there again while canard is proving he is still plenty capable even after a career ending crash that was not his fault. 

4th with a few self inflicted crashes is not winning the championship.  credit is due for that accomplishment on such a garbage bike and team but he was not champion and won't be EVER again. ill bet you anything!

Logic to a T right there! You can guarantee things that never happened? James only had one "self inflicted" crash last year and that was round 1! 

You can't even troll the swingers without being laughed off stage by the James haters! LMAO! 

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 4

You need to reevaluate yourself if you think your post is logical! 

and you have found your purpose in these forums, criticizing comments without adding anything useful to the topic only detracting from it by picking apart what other people say. lets hear your opinion of james thats why I strted the thread, I dont give a shit what you think of me or if you agree with my perspective. Malcoms pisses me off due to his lack of professionalism but I doubt you would know anything about what that is.  An example would be when him and barcia came together and he smacks barcia in the back of the helmet like he wants to start shit right there.  The way he rides and conducts himself is just irritating.  

And husky34 thanks for keeping the thread on track f'ing homo

and you have found your purpose in these forums, criticizing comments without adding anything useful to the topic only detracting from it by picking apart what other people say. lets hear your opinion of james thats why I strted the thread, I dont give a shit what you think of me or if you agree with my perspective. Malcoms pisses me off due to his lack of professionalism but I doubt you would know anything about what that is.  An example would be when him and barcia came together and he smacks barcia in the back of the helmet like he wants to start shit right there.  The way he rides and conducts himself is just irritating.  

And husky34 thanks for keeping the thread on track f'ing homo

I will answer your question with a question of my own. Explain how ANYTHING you have added to any thread has been useful? I have added plenty of "use" to this forum in my days! Don't worry, I'll wait! I have seen about 8 of your 11 posts and not a single one of them have been worth a single sheet of toilet paper! 

I think James is one of the best MX/SX riders ever to throw a leg over a bike! The record books back that opinion ten fold! The way Malcolm rides is what we like to call passionate! Let me ask you, do you like Barcia? 

Swim back to shallower waters bud... you'll get swallowed up out here! This thread was off topic as soon as you thought it would be a good idea to post non sense. You can't even get the JS haters on your side. What does that tell you? 

Just an FYI: I know more about professionalism than you could ever dream of knowing! I will also add that I took the time to point out your lack of punctuation and grammar and you still have not found a way to fix it, although I see you tried. Should we use that as a gauge your level of "legit"?  :facepalm:  :lol:

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 4