Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Kenny better make the most of it!

I see this as the only season KR94 has a chance.  When he switches over from Red Bull KTM to RCH Slozuki his likely hood of even a podium is remarkably low IMHO. I think that was a huge mistake in his career do y'all think he has a chance on the new team and new bike? He's been with KTM how long?

The Trollin is weak with this one

I don't think they're trollin, but there's another excuse for statements like this......

• Like 2

HP does seem to have his finger in the ass of racin so you dont want to start any shit. 

• Like 1

I see this as the only season KR94 has a chance.  When he switches over from Red Bull KTM to RCH Slozuki his likely hood of even a podium is remarkably low IMHO. I think that was a huge mistake in his career do y'all think he has a chance on the new team and new bike? He's been with KTM how long?

He was on a Suzuki for a long time before he was on a KTM and perfers their 450 over KTM

• Like 1

Aaaaaahhhhhh, the dumb is strong with this one.

• Like 1

The entire suzuki corporation is shit, their race teams are shit, their race bikes are shit and what they put on the market to sell the public, those bikes are total piles of shit.  kawi's are the same and honda ain't much better. Blue and Orange make the only quality machines these days. but y'all are ignorant and loyal to your garbage.

Yeah!! Some new blood in here stirring shit up. Now go back to school and learn how to reel em' in or you will be eaten alive by the sharks with your namby-pamby attempts!

• Like 3

The entire suzuki corporation is shit, their race teams are shit, their race bikes are shit and what they put on the market to sell the public, those bikes are total piles of shit.  kawi's are the same and honda ain't much better. Blue and Orange make the only quality machines these days. but y'all are ignorant and loyal to your garbage.

Do your even own a bike? You sound like you may have daddy issues to take care of before you put your worthless opinions out there for everyone to see. 

• Like 1

I guess I m younger than most of you guys and I have been kinda keeping an eye on racin for a little while but I agree. That yellow team hes going to seems to have less than professional people. I noticed that one owner had a bunch of fornicating tatts all over his ass and the short red headed guy ( the other owner ) thats kinda heavy talks alot of shit about when he was racin you can tell the only racin hes done is to get hotdogs so yea RK has made a bad choice.

• Like 3

I thought TT had a shit filter.

• Like 1

Almost as weak as the James thread. Even the haters laughed him off the stage! 

Which one? They're all like American beer, might as well be water…..

Who said he's going to RCH? I hope you didn't talk to Tye about it.

Edited by Kiffer_XR250R
  • Like 2

Who said he's going to RCH? I hope you didn't talk to Tye about it.

It's not a secret... its been floating around the pits for quite some time now!

It's not a secret... its been floating around the pits for quite some time now!

There is two factory supported Suzuki teams (RCH and Yoshimura), and JS is leaving Yoshimura after 2015. Nice time to get a good rider in and prep him to be the main man for '16.

Edited by Kiffer_XR250R

There is two factory supported Suzuki teams (RCH and Yoshimura), and JS is leaving Yoshimura after 2015. Nice time to get a good rider in and prep him to be the main man for '16.

RD can reunite with his old team