What is your biggest complaint?

What is your biggest complaint, nuisance, or pet peeve about dirtbikeing? For example for me it is transporting the bike, especially by myself. It is a pain in the butt to tie the bike down by yourself. So what exactly is it that you hate to do or hate about dirtbikes the most?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest complaint is the amount of County Sheriffs that are patrolling the Wenatchee Valley now!!! The new Sheriff must have tripled his presence on the street and that is great to catch punks speeding and drunks but not good for my wheelie-itis

What is your biggest complaint, nuisance, or pet peeve about dirtbikeing? For example for me it is transporting the bike, especially by myself. It is a pain in the butt to tie the bike down by yourself. So what exactly is it that you hate to do or hate about dirtbikes the most?

If you hate tying your bike down, get one of these. I've got a couple on my trailer and it really makes it easy to secure the bike. Just put the wheel in the chock, pull back on the metal bail and you're done. I add some safety straps just to be safe, but these things are the best way to keep your bike safe and secure while transporting it.

bs1001a.jpg

1) Guys that come to our rides to just ride. They don't get involved to help and then wonder why a great club like VSTA goes under. No help...........no club.

2)Riders that don't voice their opinion over losing land to ride on.

3)Supercross. The more the average person sees dirt bikes in stadiums the more they think that is the only place they belong !!