Crap motocross tv coverage

I was just coming here to bitch.. its unreal. 2 minutes of racing coverage then 5 of commericals, then they come back to racing coverage, show panaramic views of the infield, or the upcoming schedule, or some tech tip or something. Its like they are trying NOT to show the racing. The coverage has sucked this weekend but it was MUCH worse on the NBC feed.

And did I miss something or did they not show a recap of the first moto? They talked about it a few times, but I never saw them show it. I think there were more commercials than racing, and don't forget the "tech tip" where Brian Deegan rambled about offroad truck tires...

And did I miss something or did they not show a recap of the first moto? They talked about it a few times, but I never saw them show it. I think there were more commercials than racing, and don't forget the "tech tip" where Brian Deegan rambled about offroad truck tires...

They talked about it but must have run it during one of the commercials

• Like 1

It was hard to follow the race because they chopped it up so bad. I don't even know or care who won because It disengaged me every 5 minutes. They brought in interview babes that make clueless NASCAR assumptions and it's just all just boring.