Sign in to follow this  

Harry Devert's body found in Mexico

Did they ever determine where the drugs came from that they found near his body?

Cheap shot amigo. I think you know why the drugs were there. There's no need to perpetuate your point of view.

Do you really think he was down there to be involved in the drug trade? I haven't read any speculation that people think that could have been why he was there.

I think his Mother has posted on advrider.com, maybe you should ask her. Until you get the courage to do that (easy behind your keyboard) Leave it alone.

Edited by CalRMX

Anyone who decides to ride their motorcycle through one of the most dangerous regions in the entire world (e.g. mainland Mexico) is, frankly speaking, an idiot.

My parents have been driving a VW Thing back n forth from San Diego to Mazatlan yearly for 20+yrs....never any kind of an issue.

Cheap shot amigo. I think you know why the drugs were there. There's no need to perpetuate your point of view.

Do you really think he was down there to be involved in the drug trade? I haven't read any speculation that people think that could have been why he was there.

I think his Mother has posted on advrider.com, maybe you should ask her. Until you get the courage to do that (easy behind your keyboard) Leave it alone.

I have not found much info on this tragedy.  No cause of death determined in the news reports that I have read and no real mention of quantity of drugs except that it was ten packets of unknown size. Drugs are currency so it doesn't make sense they would be left laying around in such a poor country unless they fell out of someone's pocket. 

Information in these cases usually gets convoluted.  Please enlighten us or link us to what you think you know.   

I read they had found drugs near his body. I'm just asking if that was ever confirmed. It's a legit question in the context of glorifying an American who was killed while traveling through Mexico.

Edited by Justin Hambleton
  • Like 1