Chinese Bikes

What are Chinese bikes like these days am thinking of getting another, just wondering not intending to do any racing, just for fun, open to anyone's opinions. PS I have a atomik 125cc

and its been running perfectly 

I agree with everyone when I was young and has no idea I brought a Chinese 250 biggest waste of money ever I struggled to give it away don't waste ur time buy a cheap jap bike If money's tight

98 yz125

2004 ttr125

2006 crf230

2001 ktm520 sx

2003 kx100

• Like 1

If you keep the negative attitude about Chinese units we will have very few in the sport in 10 years. Old guys like me are just about done riding. There are a lot of us in this position. We ride the big toys. Who is following us that can afford these units. How many of you have young kids? Are they like us bustin to get on a unit and ride every chance they get OR are they the normal new age kid that has a cell phone tweeting and taking selfies to pass the time. Is your kid happier riding on X-Box.

The Chinese unit is the entry level to our sport now. Branded 90cc ATV $3000.00 Chinese 110cc ATV $600.00. Are you going to spend big coin to see if kid likes riding. The facts are clear the old guys are going and the kids aren't starting. With no riders filling the pipeline the industry is winding down. Big dealers are now embracing these Chinese units in order to keep kids riding. It's thanks to the big parts suppliers like Marshall Distributing, Southern Motorcycle Supply and J&M ATV Supply all of them carry quality parts for these Chinese units. The kids are our future get them outside and riding. (end of rant)

• Like 2

I would

Rather a much older bike from one of the japs then a new Chinese bike, sure they are cheap I give u that, but that's is were the upsides end they have no more positives over jap bikes

98 yz125

2004 ttr125

2006 crf230

2001 ktm520 sx

2003 kx100

I'm tryin to hunt down a cheap Chinese enduro to teach my nephews to ride.. then let them go off and buy their own jap bikes if they choose.. but trying to find the best deal on one.. anyone know where the best place to order a cheap Chinese enduro is? Preferably a 250cc but a 200cc will work too..

Old bikes need fixing and old Brand name bikes have the very expensive parts. Honda could sell the a $600.00 ATV but that kills thehuge parts price wall they have built. Same for all the others. They are pricing themselves out of the present day market. It's just like the stock market. The public sets the price. If they don't bend they will slowly fail.

Old bikes need fixing and old Brand name bikes have the very expensive parts. Honda could sell the a $600.00 ATV but that kills thehuge parts price wall they have built. Same for all the others. They are pricing themselves out of the present day market. It's just like the stock market. The public sets the price. If they don't bend they will slowly fail.

yeah they really arnt though, i dont know anyone who takes riding bikes remotely seriously that they would consider buying a chines bike 

• Like 1