OEM clutch price

So I looked for a replacement OEM clutch and the cheapest i can find is $170 on partzilla. Anyone know of a cheaper place? I was looking up the prices for the klx too. I need both sets of plates and springs too right?

Motosport or rocky mountain mc. Oem parts section

Rocky Mountain's "tusk" brand has held up great for my big bore with tall gearing. Light on the wallet too.

Before you buy any parts, measure your old ones. Typically, only the fibers need replacing unless the clutch has been severely abused and the steels are blued. Springs usually only get replaced due to old age and not use/miles.

You can replace everything but spend money foolishly or just replace what is past service limits.

Before you buy any parts, measure your old ones. Typically, only the fibers need replacing unless the clutch has been severely abused and the steels are blued. Springs usually only get replaced due to old age and not use/miles.

You can replace everything but spend money foolishly or just replace what is past service limits.

Ill measure them. They smell really burnt. If I can reuse my springs I'm going to just buy the plates from someone on here. thanks..

Rocky Mountain's "tusk" brand has held up great for my big bore with tall gearing. Light on the wallet too.

That's what I used on my 125. Works good so far..

That's what I used on my 125. Works good so far..

Try the TT store for parts, remember they have that "low price guarantee" deal going...... Low Price Guarantee*

Try the TT store for parts, remember they have that "low price guarantee" deal going...... Low Price Guarantee*

It always takes so long to find out if they're going to do it or not. I think there's some prices they won't match. I would rather support the site but I'm taking the chance by ordering it and hoping they match it later .