2015 450x

The Honda website had the 2015 450x and 250x listed on there as basically unchanged carry over models .....

Look again, they have now been removed.  So either they are not being imported for 2015 or maybe some changes are coming?

Anyone know anything about this? what is the latest date Honda typically announces model year changes?

Canadian site must be different than the lower 48 version. They are both being shown on the web site alright, but the 250X wasn't here in '14, and so far neither the 450 or 250X is being shown as a '15 model. Same with Yamaha, no WR250F in '14, and nothing at all shown for '15 yet. We'll see, typically everybody breaks early with the MX bikes and later on outs the woods bikes. On the Yamaha side at least, everyone is hoping for a FI WR250F, but they had better do something pretty quick, every day they wait, more and more orange, and orange related, bikes are being sold..

It's usually September when our hopes are crushed...

It's usually September when our hopes are crushed...

Exactly! Plus those of us who enjoy sporty 4x4 quads had our hopes crushed last week when Honda released the "new" downgraded Rubicon ATV with a smaller engine and it lost its sweet dual range magical hydro mechanical trans that could pull 1000lbs of trail maintenance bricks yet fly down trails, We were hoping for a fun redesign using the 38hp xr650r engine but nope, smaller 475cc push rod 28hp engine.... So let's just hope Honda doesn't release a new downgraded 450x with 2007 specs or a xr400r with crf graphics. Yup u can see I have lost hope

Edited by JRM

Exactly! Plus those of us who enjoy sporty 4x4 quads had our hopes crushed last week when Honda released the "new" downgraded Rubicon ATV with a smaller engine and it lost its sweet dual range magical hydro mechanical trans that could pull 1000lbs of trail maintenance bricks yet fly down trails, We were hoping for a fun redesign using the 38hp xr650r engine but nope, smaller 475cc push rod 28hp engine.... So let's just hope Honda doesn't release a new downgraded 450x with 2007 specs or a xr400r with crf graphics. Yup u can see I have lost hope

for real they down graded the rubicon???? what a mistake... i hear they are getting ride of the solid axle on the foreman as well... another mistake... sad sad sad... sorry wrong forum i know... thanks for the heads up.... guess i'll get a grizzly