2004 Crf250x pink wire help!

Hello I need help I have a crf250x 2004 and I can't seem to find the pink wire the two wires I see look both red i wanted to know if the guy before me has already done this mod or it's a different color on the 2004 or in a different location this is what mine looks like!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1405972369.641269.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1405972403.100657.jpg

This looked like part of your pink wire. What's on the other end of the connector that's attached to it?

pink wire.jpg

I found it thanks for your help

The pink wire is on the neutral colored connector and goes to the engine ignition module, the color is not labeled in the wiring diagram.  The mating neutral connector has a G/W wire at the same pin location. 

There is a vacant pin location in the connector and you can disable the Pink wire by moving its pin to that location so it doesn't connect to the G/W wire.

And unless you do most of the CCC and/or R mods you probably won't notice.  After difficulty in noticing a difference between Pink connected and Not connected. I put a handle bar switch on mine to reduce the time lapse from switching the Pink between connector locations, and I still can't tell the difference between Pink and No Pink.