Sign in to follow this  

'06 Fuel Joint O-rings........What p/n?

After searching online longer than I'd like to admit I can't seem to find the right part # for the 3 o-rings that go on the fuel joint.........Can any of y'all help out?  She's a leaker!20140721_173409_resized.jpg

Gasket Set  #16010-KRN-671 includes the rings, or

Joint Set, Fuel #16038-KRN-671

I did find the parts you show Chuck, but I'm finding it hard to justify the gasket kit for the entire carb when I only need o-rings for the fuel joint.  I was hoping maybe there was a Keihin part # or something....found a few but with no specifics or pics.......

I did find the parts you show Chuck, but I'm finding it hard to justify the gasket kit for the entire carb when I only need o-rings for the fuel joint.  I was hoping maybe there was a Keihin part # or something....found a few but with no specifics or pics.......

The joint set is only the O rings and the fuel fitting.

The O rings are metric so measure the carb ID and the OD of the ring grooves in the pipe; the OD is the ring size, and half the difference between the ID and OD  is the ring cross section. Take the rings to an auto parts store, a hydraulic shop, or a bearing supplier.  You might even find them at an ACE hardware store!

Edited by Chuck.

I just got some fractional size O rings at OReilly Auto parts to replace some Metric O rings on a car, so sometimes you can get a good match. A bit small on the ID but the cross section was close, and they had the right interference when installed.

O rings need a bit of interferance fit, up to about 10% of the cross section so it is not much.

Holy smokes.....been more places than I'd like to admit for these stupid o-rings........one more shot tomorrow for the dealer 25 miles down the road.......otherwise it's $25 for the entire carb gasket kit from Honda.........yeah, I know-I've spent that much in time!!

Did you look at ACE?  I've been able to find most every O-Ring i need there (metric).

I did. .... they came really close. .... the 2 rings closest to each other need to only be about 10% more in diameter than the fitting. .... nearly flush. .... that's the biggest challenge. ...