MXON team USA

Motocross

Dungey, Tomac, J. Mart!  Not confirmed, but Dungey is the captain and requested Tomac.  Check the latest Cycle News, in a side bar.

Sweet!! 

Given the situation with injuries etc, that is a pretty awesome roster. I think Eli has already shown he is deserving and w/o a doubt, JMart has been the best 250 guy. Webb, Bogle and BB are all capable too but I'd take JMart for sure.

Dungey, Tomac, J. Mart! Not confirmed, but Dungey is the captain and requested Tomac. Check the latest Cycle News, in a side bar.

Sweet!!

I thought Dungey already said he was out for the Nations.

I thought this also.

Matthes reported this a while back. Don't know if he got it straight from RD's mouth or inferred it because of the impending wedding. Let's all hope Matthes is wrong, AGAIN.

On world gp we have no one fast on a 250

umm, what?! Herlings, tixier, tonus, febvre, tonkov, ferrandis, anstie. We have tons of people!

They are quick but the fact herlings is out and the next fastest was 50 seconds behind , doesn't fill me with confidence

Do you mean GP in general or a certain country?

Totally sucks that Herlings broke his leg. A lot of people over here were wanting to watch him race at Unadilla, including me.

Do you mean GP in general or a certain country?

Totally sucks that Herlings broke his leg. A lot of people over here were wanting to watch him race at Unadilla, including me.

x2

I mean say herlings was on the same level as the top 3 ama which is where imo he is , the rest of gp riders are 50 seconds behind him , That's says to me they can't compete with the top ama riders

I mean say herlings was on the same level as the top 3 ama which is where imo he is , the rest of gp riders are 50 seconds behind him , That's says to me they can't compete with the top ama riders

The last 2 years say otherwise.

What I can't believe is that France didn't ask Musquin to ride. 2 time world champ and just went 1-1 at Washougal.

Very true though..... We do have 3 or 4 guys that could fill the 250 slot easily and 3 strong choices for the 450 class.

We'll get a solid 5-8 place MX1 rider. Again.

Not this time. Something tells me he's going to kill it.

Facts are facts, and the last two MXoN outings have been disappointing, but do you realize that during those last two outings, RD has the best score of any American? Throw those last two out and RD has gone 3-2 (2011), 1-1 (2010), 3-1 (2009).   If our MX2 and MX3 riders would ever get a solid 5-8 place showing, we would still be on a winning streak. :prof:  

If Ryan decides to keep his couch warm we have more than enough guys capable of winning the MXDN

Whoever picks the team for France must have something against Marvin. They skipped over him last year as well

If Ryan decides to keep his couch warm we have more than enough guys capable of winning the MXDN

Whoever picks the team for France must have something against Marvin. They skipped over him last year as well

Agreed, it seems like they've surrendered already.  :smirk:

The dung said hes back in for des nations...canard, tomac and dung

The dung said hes back in for des nations...canard, tomac and dung

So who's going to ride the 250??