MXON team USA

I mean say herlings was on the same level as the top 3 ama which is where imo he is , the rest of gp riders are 50 seconds behind him , That's says to me they can't compete with the top ama riders

I mean say herlings was on the same level as the top 3 ama which is where imo he is , the rest of gp riders are 50 seconds behind him , That's says to me they can't compete with the top ama riders

The last 2 years say otherwise.

What I can't believe is that France didn't ask Musquin to ride. 2 time world champ and just went 1-1 at Washougal.

Very true though..... We do have 3 or 4 guys that could fill the 250 slot easily and 3 strong choices for the 450 class.

• Like 1

We'll get a solid 5-8 place MX1 rider. Again.

Facts are facts, and the last two MXoN outings have been disappointing, but do you realize that during those last two outings, RD has the best score of any American? Throw those last two out and RD has gone 3-2 (2011), 1-1 (2010), 3-1 (2009).   If our MX2 and MX3 riders would ever get a solid 5-8 place showing, we would still be on a winning streak. :prof:  

• Like 2

If Ryan decides to keep his couch warm we have more than enough guys capable of winning the MXDN

Whoever picks the team for France must have something against Marvin. They skipped over him last year as well

Agreed, it seems like they've surrendered already.  ?