Good places to ride in Illinois ?

?

Fox valley off road, Atkinson off road park

sunset ridge mx, mt carroll mx, muddy waters mx, ki tracks

Lincoln Trail Motorsports is also a good one in Casey, IL... along with the previously mentioned above

Really depends on if you are looking for the best trails or the best motocross track.

Also Byron, illinois. Opened in 1969 and still running strong.

Lincoln Trail Motorsports is also a good one in Casey, IL... along with the previously mentioned above

Really depends on if you are looking for the best trails or the best motocross track.

looking for the best trails, do all have trails?

Fox valley off road and Atkinson motorsports park both have good ones!

Help us narrow it down more by telling what part of the state you are in, I have only been to Fox Valley Off Road and Lincoln Trail Motosports as far as trails go. Both have decent trails. Consider checking out the Badlands Offroad Park in Attica, Indiana. Those are probably the best trails closer to the north and east side of the state (the part I'm familiar with)

Oh, and Sunset Ridge, Mt. Carrol, KI Tracks, and Byron do not have trails.

So

You just post a question mark and want us to lay out the red carpet for ya?

Join a club

put in some work

meet like minded people

go from there

So

You just post a question mark and want us to lay out the red carpet for ya?

Join a club

put in some work

meet like minded people

go from there

While I agree.....

Maybe he is completely brand new, has noone around here he knows, it's not like the thread title could pertain to two different topics?

I'm brand new too, while I would of elaborated more in the initial post, his point is made. I know for a fact, even after searching, when I went to the few tracks I've been at recently, if I wouldn't of been with someone who had been there. I know I would of had a tough time finding a few of the places.