Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Stewart's most difficult obstacle.......LOL too much!

Just watched the motos from Spring Creek on Promotocross. and the riders were asked what's their most difficult obstacle......Well, some said the sand whoops at Millville, some said the heat, but Stewart said his biggest one was simply completing a season....!!!!! Not trollin', but that made me and the wifey crack up! Heck, even he admits it.

• Like 4

Good Lawd, another Stewart post. :banghead:

:banghead:  :facepalm:  :banghead:  :facepalm:

Agreed.  Not sure if anyone noticed there was a pretty good race last weekend.  Yet, another JS thread.  Really....... I thought there was some good racing going on at Millville. Just in case anyone was or is wondering there is a race at Washougal this weekend.    :)

Edited by Sipe3

Hey do you know how you get James Stewart to unlock the motorhome door?..........

Give him an aderall?

Damn you're smart. :smirk:

Hey at least he admits his short comings. He could always go slower and finish a season but then he would just be Dungey.

• Like 3

Hey at least he admits his short comings. He could always go slower and finish a season but then he would just be Dungey.

Funny, it would appear that Dungey FINISHES every season and most of the time in front of Stewart at the end of the races..........oh, and Dungey passed the same drug test  James failed so........maybe Stewart wishes he could be Dungey.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 8

Dungey is 3rd most winning MX rider, with about half as many years in the premier class as Stewart......

Edited by hyper7driver
  • Like 4

Funny, it would appear that Dungey FINISHES every season and most of the time in front of Stewart at the end of the races..........oh, and Dungey passed the same drug test  James failed so........maybe Stewart wishes he could be Dungey.

I'm sure he does, RD has just as many MX premier class championships, more premier class wins, engaged to be married, and healthy. Heard 1 amazing stat...RD has 56 premier class event starts, podium all but 6 of them. RD may or may not be a number of thingS, but for damn sure one thing he is...CONSISTENT

• Like 12

Not sure if this is true, but he also hasn't missed an MX start since 2007?  I think it would be correct as far back as I have been following when he came up to the big bikes (2010) at least.

• Like 1

I'm sure he does, RD has just as many MX premier class championships, more premier class wins, engaged to be married, and healthy. Heard 1 amazing stat...RD has 56 premier class event starts, podium all but 6 of them. RD may or may not be a number of thingS, but for damn sure one thing he is...CONSISTENTLY AHEAD OF JAMES IN THE POINTS

Auto correct...

• Like 1

If the shithead would slow down a little and finish seasons he would have more championships than he does and maybe more than the GOAT

• Like 1

If the shithead would slow down a little and finish seasons he would have more championships than he does and maybe more than the GOAT

Bull Shit. He would have had to go all out to beat RV who was not far behind him coming through the ranks. He never would have beat RV for an entire season running anything less than 100%. 

• Like 1

Bull Shit. He would have had to go all out to beat RV who was not far behind him coming through the ranks. He never would have beat RV for an entire season running anything less than 100%. 

Only in two outdoor seasons (of the 450's, anyway).  Villopoto missed some of, if not the entire outdoor season, in the following years:

He hasn't done much better outdoors and has a lot fewer wins.  He's lucky he got one of those, as Dungey had him beat all season until he ran out of gas leading by 30 seconds at one race, and didn't have his bike at the line at Southwick, ending up with a 7th place.

Only in two outdoor seasons (of the 450's, anyway).  Villopoto missed some of, if not the entire outdoor season, in the following years:

He hasn't done much better outdoors and has a lot fewer wins.  He's lucky he got one of those, as Dungey had him beat all season until he ran out of gas leading by 30 seconds at one race, and didn't have his bike at the line at Southwick, ending up with a 7th place.

What does how RD finished have to do with Stewart, other than RD would have pushed James too. I was talking about RV. 

I think it started with this gem right here.

Stewart's washed up.... I'm tired of seeing is dumb ass face

• Like 1

What does how RD finished have to do with Stewart, other than RD would have pushed James too. I was talking about RV. 

I was referring to your comment about how Stewart would have had to go all out to beat RV.  RV hasn't lived up to the hype outdoors  in the premier class and had luck on his side to get one of his two 450 titles.

Edited by jcm3