Track for beginner 10 yr old

My son just started riding (CRF110).  He doing great and has picked up on it very quickly.  Once he gets a bit more experience, I would like to take him to a small track.  Any suggestions?  Looking for a place we could both ride without getting run over.

Where are you?

Where are you?

I am in Lino Lakes but willing to drive.  We ride mostly trails at our cabin up near McGregor.

I was really impressed with the mini track at Arkansas MX.  It was a good size and didn't have a lot of trees to crash into.    There is also a lot of grass he could ride on around it.  My daughter wants to go there and give it a try. 

The Straight Arrows have a mini track in Grantsburg.  If you want to consider becoming a member and helping out with races and or the trails at Nemadji it's a good group.

I'm sure there are others but those are the best I know of for a bike that size.

It's not a track but The Theilman ride put on by the Golden Eagles has a lot of good trails for the younger crowd.  He may make some friends to ride with also.