Sign in to follow this  

Motocross 250 rider popped positive at Lakewood...

Rider hasn't been named as of yet, but I'm hearing rumors that one 250 rider tested positive for a banned substance. Wonder why we haven't heard anything about this yet?

Hmmmmm, I wonder if it could be Baggett or Anderson.................."enquiring" minds want to know...........or already know. :smirk:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if it could be Baggett or Anderson.................."enquiring" minds want to know...........or already know. :smirk:

I'd go Baggett. He strikes me as the most volatile and inconsistent guy in the 250's.

• Like 1

I remember reading/watching one of the lites guys had been training at the JS7 compound....brain fart

I'd go Baggett. He strikes me as the most volatile and inconsistent guy in the 250's.

Theres a reason Bagget found a new trainer. 

• Like 1

Theres a reason Bagget found a new trainer.

What a shame, to go from being clean with Baker to starting to use PEDs with a new trainer to try and find that edge over the competition.

What a shame, to go from being clean with Baker to starting to use PEDs with a new trainer to try and find that edge over the competition.

Zing

Haha, only kidding of course. We both know that they ALL use them in one form or another.

• Like 1

We still don't know who the 250 rider is. My bet is on Malcom Stewart.

I remember reading/watching one of the lites guys had been training at the JS7 compound....brain fart

I'm a big Stewart fan so nothing against him but it was Bagget training at his place.

He's in 450s

Yep, how'd I miss that? I guess I was thinking SX. Sorry.

I'm a big Stewart fan so nothing against him but it was Bagget training at his place.

What does him riding at stewarts house have to do with testing positive?  

What does him riding at stewarts house have to do with testing positive?  

I'm guessing guilt by association?

I'm guessing guilt by association?

So because james takes adderall you assume the most focusefguy in the class is taking it? 

Because JS7 was also tested + and if they were training together.....

James tested for adderall, not steroids, not a lot of guys taking atterall to help them train.  In fact, nobody does. 

So because james takes adderall you assume the most focusefguy in the class is taking it? 

You got the wrong guy chief. I never said he was taking anything. Someone else said that and you asked "What does him riding at stewarts house have to do with testingicon1.png positive?". I simply answered your question with a question of my own, hence the question mark. 

Edited by TheWeez