Sign in to follow this  

Scott's Performance Submount stabilizer kit

Should I keeps this or sell it? To me it feels weird and I'm not really sure if I like it. It does help in the rutted sand. So help me out ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406064261.218396.jpg

Marky-mark

Keep it. You don't realise how much it helps. Wait till you hit a root hidden in the shadows. You will pat the damper and tell it how much you love it.

• Like 1

Take it off ride without it ,and see if that changes your mind.

Put one on my 200 would not ride without it.

It's a twitchy jittery mess without kinda scary. :ride:

• Like 1

Sell it... To me. Just kidding, I agree, take it off and ride a few times and see if you like how it rides then get your bike up into the 50+mph range and if you don't have any noticeable head shake, probably didn't need it any way. Check it in rocky situations also. That is where I think it would be most noticeable. Isn't it adjustable, make it softer and see if it's any better?

Edited by trailrydr9
  • Like 1

Ok thanks man and how should I set my rebound on my back shock I weigh 227 it's like landing on a trampoline

Marky-mark

If it has the stock spring, you are too heavy for it. With rebound and compression, increase both and see if that helps. If the spring is correct weight and adjusting comp. and reb. doesn't help it might be time for a shock service.