finding someone to ride with niagara falls ontario

who wants to come riding with me inbox me

Do you only ride tracks?

I'm in Hamilton, but willing to travel a bit. Where do you ride?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By TrackAddict
      If you haven't already seen the plans for this amazing track check it out!! It's also got plans to include an amazing MX track.
      Looks like it's already coming to a vote on Dec 7th, I just got this message and will go out to support, any one else ? PS I also signed the petition.
      THIS IS IT! The vote for approval goes Monday December 7, 2009, 6 p.m. @ Fort Erie Town Hall.
      This will be the final meeting for approval and we need to have a major presence on this night. The opponents will be there in force and we need to show the voters how passionate we are about this development. Again I Thank You for all your messages, comments and support. Each and every one of you HAVE made a difference. The Facebook group has a prominent place in generating awareness and support for the CMS project and Town Council has noted that. The developers and partners have noticed what you have done as well, and are most appreciative. I will post a link on the "events" section of the CMS Group page about the Vote Meeting. Please show on the 7th and bring all the support you can muster. Thank You!
      Message to supporters. Please sign the petition supporting the Canadian Motor Speedway Project. Thank You!
      *note* Ignore the donation pop up window. Just close the browser and you will automatically be signed on the petition. NO donation necessary.
    • By Crazyced
      I would like to buy a 2005-2009 YZ250 38mm Keihin PWK carburetor in good condition. Part number should be 1P8-14101-60-00
      Let me know if you have one in good condition.
      I live in Ottawa, Ontario btw.
    • By red85
      Hi all;
      I've decided (and my wife has consented) to give harescrambles a try next season. I'm pretty new to racing and I'd be competing as a novice for sure. What organization do I need to join to get into this? How many events can I expect to squeeze in from April to Sept-Oct?
      Thanks guys
    • By edgrrr
      I have 3 machines (CRF250r XR400 and TRX300EX) in Stevensville ON and want to start riding my TRX300 on the shoulder and to trails. The registration is $10 and plate $20 but now insurance.
      State Farm in Fort Erie does not insure for less than $1 million in liability. The quote is $129 per year or $81.68 if you move your car over as well.
      I have heard of others who had lower rates from State Farm. Is there another office who will go under $1 million liability or another provider who comes in under the $129?
    • By Bamster
      Where can I get a Scott's stabilizer for my 06 200xc in Ontario and how much do they go for?