Sign in to follow this  

Motocross I've been missing out...

Yea thats where I watch all the motos but didn't start watching the lites guys till last week, :facepalm:

Let me give you some advice, always watch the lite's, it's almost always better racing, sure not the big names, but definitley more exciting. 

sure not the big names, but definitley more exciting. 

They're the big names, just not yet.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I rarely watch the 250's that closely.  Something about it not being the "top" class takes something away from it for me.  The 450's sound way better too. :)

I rarely watch the 250's that closely.  Something about it not being the "top" class takes something away from it for me.  The 450's sound way better too. :)

Sound is the last thing on my mind when watching a Motocross battle on tv. But to each their own.

And yeah talk about intense racing, Bagget won a moto by less than a second.  :jawdrop:

Actually the 450 class is exciting again for the last few races.

The 250 class has been good for the last few years.

I prefer to watch MotoGP3, then GP2, thenMotoGP. Mainly due to rules that creates close racing and lots of passing.

Edited by Kev_XR

Actually the 450 class is exciting again for the last few races.

The 250 class has been good for the last few years.

I prefer to watch MotoGP3, then GP2, thenMotoGP. Mainly due to rules that creates close racing and lots of passing.

But the fact that your name is Kevin makes just about everything you post irrelevant.  :smirk:

I just hope when they all move up to the big bikes it remains as close

Cream rises to the top in 450s

Speaking of cream rising to the top..... Where is Dubbs that said MS would finish on the box at some point? Not looking very promising Dubbs.... ;)

Edited by husky34

Cream rises to the top in 450s

Speaking of cream rising to the top..... Where is Dubbs that said MS would finish on the box at some point? Not looking very promising Dubbs.... ;)

He said a possible moto win or two, not sure what that dude was smokin when he came up with that but it must be some good stuff. 

Sound is the last thing on my mind when watching a Motocross battle on tv. But to each their own.

And yeah talk about intense racing, Bagget won a moto by less than a second.  :jawdrop:

It is even better in person, but I still like the sound on TV.