What bike should I buy?

I am 5ft9, 145lb and have outgrown my ttr125... I like 4 strokes but I will consider a 2 stroke... I like the yz125s but that's the only 2 stroke 125 I have ever sat on or rode.. What Do Y'all

Think

Get a 250 4 stroke motocross bike.   Not by any means are they to much to handle, plenty of room to grow and get better on. and very reliable. You might be maybe an inch or 2 to short for the bike if i remember correctly though.   Nothing that shaving the seat/damping the suspension wouldn't fix though.

Or you could get a kx100 for a year or two then sell it for a bigger bike.

Are you looking for something similar in purpose as the TTR you have now? If you liked the TTR, I recommend a larger displacement 4 stroke. Do they have TTR 250's where you are?

They have ttr 225, 230, and 250s... I am looking for a bike I can take to a track, on a dirt road, and on trails... The ttr is nice but It just doesn't have much power... But it does have a good top speed, I have clocked my ttr 125 on a dirt road at 62mph... I am also looking for a cheap used bike, I can spend up to $1400

Get a 250 4 stroke motocross bike. Not by any means are they to much to handle, plenty of room to grow and get better on. and very reliable. You might be maybe an inch or 2 to short for the bike if i remember correctly though. Nothing that shaving the seat/damping the suspension wouldn't fix though.

-------------------------------------------

I have rode a rmz250 and really like that bike and my friend wants to sell it so that is a option... And there not too much power also I can fit on that rmz250, and a yz250 but barely on the yz... I don't like the looks of the Kawasaki's and they don't really sell them used here