Ride sunday, sunday, sunday part Il

Looks smaller and easier compared to the super secret spot stuff. But it's video so I dunno.

I've learned I'm not much.of a hill climber

I like hill climbs. That "S" route to the right is a bitch. I'm 2 for prolly 25. It's real loose DG stuff and with the right, then left, then right again and at the top about a 3' rock step-up, momentum is huge.

The straight line climbs are a bit easier as it's just pin it and hope you don't get deflected off into no mans land.

Hill climbs are a blast, that's why that area out there by Red Mtn, "The Sand Hills" is pretty cool. Like I said though, the rains completely rutted them out, it will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to recover.

Kylie I don't think you are an &%$#@!... I just think you can't read... I told you I didn't want to poach your ride.. more than once. I simply wanted a point to the hill climb near staging since quickness thought he wasn't gonna be around. Two over blown posts and a TOOL video later you are still trying to blow me off like Darrell when I NEVER ASKED TO GO ON YOUR RIDE.

chill ship dit

Sorry jeff, im just not willing to drag someone out to a remote location, who i think isn't in the physical condition required to ride the terrain. Now i know youre a man and you can fend or yourself, but ive seen you at your worst and wouldnt even let you try to find your way back alone in high heat and humidity.. Just ask kory, even though at the time he wasnt willing xdmit he had heat exhaustion, i could read it all over his face, and he complained about all the symptoms.. So like a responsible person i am, we lead him to the fire road and sent him on his way while the rest of us could enjoy the single track that parrallels the road on our way bcck to the trucks to check on him and rehydrate ourselves.

This ordeal cut the 80 mile ride down to 50 miles, which sucks but i can sleep well at night nowing kory got out of there safe.

The heat is no joke, the terrain is no joke, we like to ride at a fast pace with minimal breaks...

Now i dont appriciate you ignoring me after i said hi twice in the staging area. Its ok tho, we laughed about it after you raced out of the staging area on your bad ass cr 500 that was loading up.. Dyd you forget the choke was on?

I know now to keep the rides private and share no pictures or stories on thumpertalk, to keep the feeling unhurt

• Like 2

Sorry jeff, im just not willing to drag someone out to a remote location, who i think isn't in the physical condition required to ride the terrain. Now i know youre a man and you can fend or yourself, but ive seen you at your worst and wouldnt even let you try to find your way back alone in high heat and humidity.. Just ask kory, even though at the time he wasnt willing xdmit he had heat exhaustion, i could read it all over his face, and he complained about all the symptoms.. So like a responsible person i am, we lead him to the fire road and sent him on his way while the rest of us could enjoy the single track that parrallels the road on our way bcck to the trucks to check on him and rehydrate ourselves.

This ordeal cut the 80 mile ride down to 50 miles, which sucks but i can sleep well at night nowing kory got out of there safe.

The heat is no joke, the terrain is no joke, we like to ride at a fast pace with minimal breaks...

Now i dont appriciate you ignoring me after i said hi twice in the staging area. Its ok tho, we laughed about it after you raced out of the staging area on your bad ass cr 500 that was loading up.. Dyd you forget the choke was on?

I know now to keep the rides private and share no pictures or stories on thumpertalk, to keep the feeling unhurt

Hey Kyle I am sorry for being the grenade on your ride...   :lame:   I'm bummed and embarrassed. I do appreciate you guys making sure I made it back ok. I have no excuses and have no problem with admitting that the heat kicked my butt. It's just never affected me that way. So until you guys extend an invite to another ride I will be sure to stay off your ride threads... No being butt hurt just takin my lumps as I should..   :bonk:

• Like 1

Hey Kyle I am sorry for being the grenade on your ride... :lame: I'm bummed and embarrassed. I do appreciate you guys making sure I made it back ok. I have no excuses and have no problem with admitting that the heat kicked my butt. It's just never affected me that way. So until you guys extend an invite to another ride I will be sure to stay off your ride threads... No being butt hurt just takin my lumps as I should.. :bonk:

Dude dont be embarrassed, shit happens, u handled yourself well considering the condition you were in. Its not a knock against you, i was just trying to make an example to jeff why i think it would of been bad idea to leave him at the hill climb alone. I didnt realize how you felt until after we dropped down to the east west trail, and obviously theres no going back from there. Dude ive been there many times, and now you know what you have to work on better during the week to improve your weekend rides.

Kory, how many other people did we see riding out there? Zero.. Right?

Thats because it hot as &%$#@! and people are either going to gymnastics comps, or to the forest where its 30°s ca ca cooler

• Like 2