Crf250r fuel injected

Are the fuel injected crf250r good for trail riding and in lots of mud or will the mud and water get into the electrics and fail. Also does any one know any known issues that occur with fuel injection. Thanks

Mines fine. Did a mud run hare scramble last year and had no issue. Only problems I have had with my efi was the fuel filter needed to be changed on the pump but that's to be expected. Other than that I have no issues with it and doubt I lever go back to carb unless it's a 2 stroke.

The only problem is they run out of legs but great bikes out on the trails

I have had no problems with my efi. I have a 2013 250r

I have had no problems with my efi. I have a 2013 250r

Me either. I've raced at least 4 very muddy hare scrambles with my 2013 and never have had an issue. If you are worried about water, what'd the differnce be between riding in mud or rain, and pressure washing the bike? It'll be alright.

Me either. I've raced at least 4 very muddy hare scrambles with my 2013 and never have had an issue. If you are worried about water, what'd the differnce be between riding in mud or rain, and pressure washing the bike? It'll be alright.

I pressure was my bike after ever weekend ride and so far not problems with my bike.