Sign in to follow this  

250f to 250 2T

Ok guys so I bought a 2010 yz250f, but I am a 2t guy at heart , but the the f was fun with all that limiter bouncing and shit hehe

Anyways 3 weeks after buying It I sold it in the case of wanting to buy a yz250 2 stroke, just because well I love a lightweight 2 thrasher

Id say I'm an intermediate rider who was on a 125sx before the yzf

Anyways I'm wondering if the 250 2t will be too much , as I still want to be able to ride it how there supposed to be, and not like a person who just buys it could there lazy and won't more power

I'm 5ft10 and I'm about 160pouds

I'm writing this asking if you guys think this thing will be too much for me , cheersImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406108278.875297.jpg

go for it ... too bad you are not in TX --- I might have made a trade.  You will love the YZ250 two stroke.  Get the GYTR Offroad flywheel for a litttle smoother power.

go for it ... too bad you are not in TX --- I might have made a trade. You will love the YZ250 two stroke. Get the GYTR Offroad flywheel for a litttle smoother power.

Alright thanks man, where abouts and how much is the flywheel

Nah, you will be fine on the YZ. I am about the same height, weight and rider skill, and I ride a CR250 and CRF450R. 

As long as you are smooth on the power you will get used to it.

Down in sandy South TX ... the GYTR offroad flywheel is about $100.00 bolts right on after using a flywheel puller for removal.

Yeah you should be fine if you respect it. I'm on a 08 yz125 and I can handle my dads kx250 just fine and actually really thinking about selling my 125 and getting a 250T because they're a blast to ride

Edited by Jonathon_w

I just went from my yz125 to a 250sx, I was unsure about the switch at first but I don't regret it one bit. Love the motor.