Suspension tips

When I put on the knoby tires I picked up a speed wobble around 6am mph need help adjusting not sure where to start and I also have issue with fcr39mx when I pull in the clutch I doesn't idle down right away what would be the problem there

You need to balance the tire. It can be done on the bike with the caliper removed.

Wobble at around 60 mph.... probably need the wheel balanced like Brandon B said.  As far as the hanging idle issue: check for any restrictions/kinks/routing of the throttle cable/throttle tube and verify it snaps closed when released, check for any sources of air leaks (carb boot, airbox, intake boot), if all that is good then adjust the idle fuel mixture slightly richer and see if the condition improves.

When I put on the knoby tires I picked up a speed wobble around 6am mph need help adjusting not sure where to start and I also have issue with fcr39mx when I pull in the clutch I doesn't idle down right away what would be the problem there

I would be checking air pressures, at least 25psi for the road.

Balance is less likely to cause a wobble, it is more incline to causes a vibration as the wheel bounces up and down.