Looking to now buy the Vortex ECU

Does anyone have the hookup to save me a few bucks, not looking to spend 700+ on this..... but will if I have to.

Does anyone have the hookup to save me a few bucks, not looking to spend 700+ on this..... but will if I have to.

1fast, ypu can save yourself a grip o dough and still achieve what you want in regards to making sure your kickback doesnt happen again. Instead of spending $700 on a vortex, get your ecu reflashed and programmed. There is a TT member on here who does it that has a great reputation. His prices are lagit. I'll find out who it is.

OK, cool. I was under the impression it also added power and had the ability to add and adjust more when putting my parts on down the road. I would like to chat with said person in options. Thank you for researching that ....PM or whatever.

I just hit up someone about it and I'm waiting for him to get back with me

1fast he still hasn't hit me up.. ill have to go another route

OK, cool. I was under the impression it also added power and had the ability to add and adjust more when putting my parts on down the road. I would like to chat with said person in options. Thank you for researching that ....PM or whatever.

Got it... Www.themotolab.com. his name is Tom. He goes by moto867 on here I believe..

cool thanks man!

cool thanks man!

just found out that his website is not running right now.