Sign in to follow this  

Looking to now buy the Vortex ECU

Does anyone have the hookup to save me a few bucks, not looking to spend 700+ on this..... but will if I have to.

Does anyone have the hookup to save me a few bucks, not looking to spend 700+ on this..... but will if I have to.

1fast, ypu can save yourself a grip o dough and still achieve what you want in regards to making sure your kickback doesnt happen again. Instead of spending $700 on a vortex, get your ecu reflashed and programmed. There is a TT member on here who does it that has a great reputation. His prices are lagit. I'll find out who it is.
  • Like 1

OK, cool. I was under the impression it also added power and had the ability to add and adjust more when putting my parts on down the road. I would like to chat with said person in options. Thank you for researching that ....PM or whatever.

OK, cool. I was under the impression it also added power and had the ability to add and adjust more when putting my parts on down the road. I would like to chat with said person in options. Thank you for researching that ....PM or whatever.

Got it... Www.themotolab.com. his name is Tom. He goes by moto867 on here I believe..