Sign in to follow this  

Who can print a custom graphic I designed?

I have a new project, and I need help finding a company that can print me a graphic I made. The images I have are going to be scaled to the correct size, and just need to be printed on a flat sheet of vinyl. I DO NOT need the decals cut to shape, just printed on a flat sheet so I can cut them out and make them fit on my own. The bike is older and the decals are going on the sides of a metal gas tank that is pretty flat. The reason I am asking everyone here is because this is a bike that I will be riding off road and I would like to have a very durable thick MX vinyl. I think I have heard that normally a graphics company would print the graphic and then put a thick clear overlay vinyl so it is impossible to scratch. It also needs to be very sticky like normal MX decals. Local printing companies want to use very thin vinyl that is hardly sticky, they wouldn't last 1 ride. Let me know if you guys can tell me who can print some of these for me! 

sample decal.jpg

Edited by brraaapperdoodle

Some local printing companies like Kinkos print vinyl stickers. I've found the key to making stickers adhere better is to gently heat the adhesive first. On a metal tank you could heat the metal surface of the tank with a blow dryer or heat gun first.

Edited by Trailryder42

The key is to find a sign company that uses higher quality vinyl.

• Like 2

Check out the vinyl sign company. Used to get stuff made when I was younger for presentations. They'll put it on a backer sheet so it's easy to apply as well

Try removing that part and source it from somewhere else to add it later to the graphic

Try removing that part and source it from somewhere else to add it later to the graphic

I thought about that, also thought I could get a small honda sticker after it's printed and just put it where it's supposed to go on there

Look up 343Graphix.com I have been getting custom graphics from them for a few years now. Tell him AJ sent you. Hopefully he can help you out.

My buddy owns a PIP printing shop. Try PIP or maybe he can do it if you can't find anyone. I'll ask him. He rides too.

I own www.mxgraphickits.com You can call my shop at 760-940-1947 I can do it for you :)

Wow thanks a bunch! I will give you a call and we can work out the details! 

I just took a look at your websites, very impressive, what is your name? Or who should I ask for when I call?

Edited by brraaapperdoodle
  • Like 1

You can ask for Nick or Natalie :)

Wow thanks a bunch! I will give you a call and we can work out the details! 

I just took a look at your websites, very impressive, what is your name? Or who should I ask for when I call?

I own www.mxgraphickits.com You can call my shop at 760-940-1947 I can do it for you :)

I'm designing some graphics for my honda, and I'm curious how much you would charge to print?

Untitled.png