stator loc-tite on newer models?

I've read some of the stator issues on the DR-Z400 coming loose.  Is this still an issue with a 2013 and newer or did Suzuki rectify this problem?  

I've read some of the stator issues on the DR-Z400 coming loose. Is this still an issue with a 2013 and newer or did Suzuki rectify this problem?

everything was tight on my 14' I wouldn't worry about it. But if you want piece of mind do it. It's easy enough

I've read some of the stator issues on the DR-Z400 coming loose. Is this still an issue with a 2013 and newer or did Suzuki rectify this problem?

Unless you're right there, don't worry about it. I'm happy to say I've never even had my stator cover off, it's an '02'.:)

OK... I'm not gonna bother with it.  Maybe one day this winter when there's a few feet of snow outside I'll do it out of shear boredom.   Thanks for the fast responses.

Its a reliability fix for an issue that happens to some, not all, not even a lot.. but consistently, some...,,will it happen to your DRZ? No idea.. Many choose to make SURE it won't happen to theirs by doing the various reliability fixes.., others choose to find out if they will be the lucky ones by way of waiting to see if failure finds them one day. 

its an easy deal. with the right tools with everything ready at hand it shouldn't take you longer than 2 beers worth of time

Yeah , I would at least check it .