Goose creek riding this weekend?

I will be camping at Lake Wenatchee this weekend with the family.

I was thinking about sneaking up to Goosecreek and riding the trails that are still open

I called the ranger district and they said there are some trails around this creek campground that are still open use can go over the top of the ridge is anyone interested in riding Saturday or Sunday?

the Nason ridge trail might be open, its a nice up and back from Lake Wenatchee.

The trail head is by lake Wenatchee ?

That would be cool I will have to check it out

Thanks

Would my five-year-old be able to ride his mini four wheeler on this trail?

Would my five-year-old be able to ride his mini four wheeler on this trail?

Nope

I guess we will just take his CRF 50 then!

I spoke with the ranger station today and they said everything in the area was closed to ohv until further notice. Might want to call and double check that particular trail just to be safe.

I spoke with the ranger station today and they said everything in the area was closed to ohv until further notice. Might want to call and double check that particular trail just to be safe.

Damn, your probably right Mr. HONDA500AF :ride: ... and the Nason ridge trail is probably not kid friendly. 

I'm going to have to look for that one Tom. That is why I was hesitant with my info as I don't think I have ever ridden Nason ridge. I'm pretty bad at just riding by signs and not paying any attention though. I need to get some of that adderol. Haha.

I'm pretty bad at just riding by signs and not paying any attention though. I need to get some of that adderol. Haha.

Riding by them at mach 2 isn't helping:)

I'm going to have to look for that one Tom. That is why I was hesitant with my info as I don't think I have ever ridden Nason ridge. I'm pretty bad at just riding by signs and not paying any attention though. I need to get some of that adderol. Haha.

Its just a up and back trail maybe 10 miles or so long that hugs the ridge on the south side of the lake. Great views and a little hike at the end will get you to a old lookout. The last mile or so gets a kind of technical with a few rock steps. Watch out for horses and hikers.

I just spoke to the Wenatchee ranger and they said nason ridge is still open to motorcycles up to the wilderness boundary and it has been maintained