Sign in to follow this  

Favorite type of terrain?

Haven't been riding very long... But so far really enjoy single track, rocky/ woods type of green lanes. Getting in and out of streams is fun too.

Don't like deep mud or very steep long descents though.

How about you guys?

I love single track in deep, soft, sand. You can just lay the bike over and pin the throttle and the bike just rips through the sand like a pizza cutter through pizza.  Feels rock solid to me. But then again, I like climbing hills, crossing deep ravines, I like it all except mud. There is no fun to be found riding in mud.

• Like 2

Tight, nasty, rocky, rooty single track, tighten your sphincter descents, ugly ass "oh shit" climbs. That would be a nice day. BRAAPP. :thumbsup:

• Like 7

Balls out high speed open stuff with bermed corners you can lay into in like 4th, little humps that turn into floater jumps and rhythm sections.

• Like 1

Balls out high speed open stuff with bermed corners you can lay into in like 4th, little humps that turn into floater jumps and rhythm sections.

Fresh cut corn field ?  :lol:

• Like 1

Tight, nasty, rocky, rooty single track, tighten your sphincter descents, ugly ass "oh shit" climbs. That would be a nice day. BRAAPP. :thumbsup:

sounds &%$#@!ing terrible lmao. I hate rocky terrain can't stand it.
  • Like 1

Sand!! Lean back and hold er wide! We have a huge sand track in our circuit and that's where I do best at. Especially with a sand tire. Those make a huge difference

We've got tons of forest service roads that get kinda old, and lots of tight woods trails.

I'd like to do a trip down to the states for some riding in AZ,NV,UT.

• Like 1

We've got tons of forest service roads that get kinda old, and lots of tight woods trails.

I'd like to do a trip down to the states for some riding in AZ,NV,UT.

rocks, roots, creek beds, nastly gnarly technical climbs, coal piles and some fast flowing single track.

if you don't like rocks, you arent riding in North East PA!

Edited by mslow
  • Like 1

Hard Pack, In Florida most everything is sand so when I get the opportunity for some hard pack it's a treat.

• Like 1

Hard Pack, In Florida most everything is sand so when I get the opportunity for some hard pack it's a treat.

Seriously?

Lol

• Like 1