Sign in to follow this  

SHARK KAGE! NEW LOW PRICE!

The Shark Kage 6-in-1 multi-function loading ramp is now on sale for only $499!!! We are having a special sale right now and taking $200 bucks off the retail price! If you haven't see the Shark Kage before it is a innovative new multi-function loading ramp that can do it all! Its 6 major functions are a cargo box, high capacity loading ramp, work table, cargo cover, sun shade, and bed extender! If you would like to learn more about the Shark Kage check out our website at https://sharkkage.com/ If you have any questions on the Shark Kage please comment, PM me, or call us here at 702-982-1400. Thank you!!!! 

vpdjc1.png

• Like 2

I don't know, $500 seems pretty reasonable to me considering I challenged a guy who said he could build one for $200. He folded after he put some thought into it. There just isn't a way thats going to happen....

As a business you have to make a profit at some point. There a few options such as using lower grade materials or reducing labour costs. I don't think anyone would enjoy being told by their boss that their wages are going to be cut so the company can make money. I guess you could source to China but that just put a few guys out of work on your home soil.... It really isn't a win win.

No one ever out sourced quality! :prof:

• Like 1

Id buy one right now, do they have the deal in Canada, or do I have to order from the U.S, the problems is the price of shipping to Canada may kill any incentive, in the last few years UPS and Fedex have gone right out to lunch with prices from U.S to Canada.

Id buy one right now, do they have the deal in Canada, or do I have to order from the U.S, the problems is the price of shipping to Canada may kill any incentive, in the last few years UPS and Fedex have gone right out to lunch with prices from U.S to Canada.

I have one coming but I'm just having it shipped to my buddy in Washington and then I'll be picking it up... I bet shipping to Canada would be a $100 or 2

• Like 1

I for one think its a great deal, and if I had a use for one I'd buy one.

Think of all the time spent designing it, time spent welding it all together, then time spent marketing it. On top of that you need a little bit of a profit.

• Like 1

I have one coming but I'm just having it shipped to my buddy in Washington and then I'll be picking it up... I bet shipping to Canada would be a $100 or 2

I have a buddy just outside of Buffalo, and Im due to visit him, so it makes sense I get it shipped there, shape it as a cargo carrier and load it up with good weed and bug killer, then just claim the lawn chems at the border.

Nice

Site is down =]

The web link is working on my browser. I'm using chrome. If you want to know more or order a Shark Kage feel free to give us a call at 1-702-982-1400 or you can PM me for any questions you may have on the Shark Kage! 

You guys are correct.  Link isn't working on my desktop here but it is on my phone. 

Thanks

I for one think its a great deal, and if I had a use for one I'd buy one.

Think of all the time spent designing it, time spent welding it all together, then time spent marketing it. On top of that you need a little bit of a profit.

We appreciate the support! The Shark Kage is something that you need to see and experience in person to understand the full quality of craftsmanship that has gone into the design and materials. It not only has an unlimited amount of uses, it also is SUPER high quality in its construction. Its build to last!