Riding in the greensboro area?

Well, with less than a month until I'm going away for college, I want to get as much riding in as I can.  That being said, I am kinda new to the area and I don't have a single friend that rides.  If anyone wants to meet up and go riding, definitely let me know.  I've been to brushy mountain once and loved it there and I'd like to get up to elkhorn lake and down to uwharrie sometime.

During the week would be the best time for me, and I have access to quite a bit of land in stokes county but the trails need some work before they will be rideable.

Anyways, I'd just like to meet some people to go and ride some trails with.

Edited by Smithers521

I sent you a PM a few days ago.  May be headed to a small local place tomorrow.

Hey man. Still looking to go riding? I live in Jamestown and try to ride a coupe times a month. New to the area too so looking for some guys to ride with. Been to Twin Oaks, Made for Play, Hog Heaven, and zoo city so far. Hit me up if you want to ride sometime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Daylan Smithey
      Hey I was wondering if anyone new why my bike won't start, every 5 to 10 kicks it will backfire and that's all it will do. the other night I roll started it and it started but ran terribly. Got it from a guy saying it was in a building for 8 months. took the carb of cleaned the jets out and put it back on, now when I kick it it sounds like it wants to start but doesn't. also there's no more backfiring.
    • By Kenya
      Hello all,
      There's been a lot of talk about how to register a dirt bike in states that don't allow it.
      I just moved to North Carolina and for the first time in my life might be able to afford a bike. I've been dreaming about an XR650R for a long time, but they're not cheap. Plated bikes seem to be more expensive too. So here's my question, has anyone tried to plate a dirt bike by adding all the necessary features and having it inspected as a custom bike? Anyone know of another way I can plate an xr650 in NC?
    • By goods
      Does any body know of any spots to ride in southeast michigan? I usually ride trails up north in the kalkaska area, but i want to find a spot where i can get on the bike for an afternoon without traveling all that way.
      I live around metro detroit, any places within an hour would be great.
    • By dino 702
      1. Mercury
      2. Nelson Hills
      3. Knob Hill
      4. Jean
      5. Good Springs
      6. Ute Road
      7. North Apex
      8. Logandale Trails
      9. Hell's Half Acre (Alamo)
      10. Dutchmans Pass
      With the exception of the Alamo area all riding areas can be reached generally within an hours travel time depending what side of town you’re coming from.
      You've heard my top ten...let's hear yours. Post them here.
      This list was compiled in no particular order just depends on what terrain you want to ride and all areas have both single and double track (for you quad guys).
      Some areas have BLM, Lake Mead Recreation Area, Private Land and other out of bound areas so beaware of where your at when riding.
    • By Viking209
      And it wasn't nearly as bad as I've heard. I actually liked it a lot better than Carnegie because I enjoy trails better than climbing hills all day, although Frank Raines has some pretty knarly hills if you're into that. By 6:00 me and my buddies were literally the only people in the park, I had a blast.