Sign in to follow this  

Rebound adjustment?

So I've got my sag set up right where I want it. Compression adjusters seem about right as well. The front still seems to want to push a bit in the corners. I don't really want to move the fork tubes because it feels about right. Could this be a rebound issue? If so, do I speed it up or slow it down?

In general, the stiffer you go with compression adjustments, which way should you take your rebound?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but thanks for any input.

So I've got my sag set up right where I want it. Compression adjusters seem about right as well. The front still seems to want to push a bit in the corners. I don't really want to move the fork tubes because it feels about right. Could this be a rebound issue? If so, do I speed it up or slow it down?

In general, the stiffer you go with compression adjustments, which way should you take your rebound?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but thanks for any input.

Slower rebound makes it stick in the ruts or to the ground longer. That is going in clockwise on the adjuster. You also need to make sure you are using all of your suspension travel. it will be very hard if not impossible if you always have 20-40mm left of travel when riding on the track. Typically 10-15mm can be adjusted with clickers otherwise you should look at preload or oil level to make use of the complete travel.