Bringing out of Ca bike into state.

Any trouble bringing a 2002 model bike into California from out of state?

I don't think so. You will have to bring it to the DMV to get the vin# checked but other than that it should not be a problem.

Thanks, thinking about getting a 02 YZ250F for riding during Red sticker months. Also something to play around with more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now