Oh no, just read this. Marvin Musquin.....

Take a walk with me if you would.....to the land of imagination.....Marvin's chick decked out in country girl sexy apparel. I'm a metal guy mostly..... Sure a little Haul n Oats sprinkled in... but after watching a few Luke Bryan vids I'm sold on that shit now too!

Edited by mikerides33
  • Like 4

Take a walk with me if you would.....to the land of imagination.....Marvin's chick decked out in country girl sexy apparel. I'm a metal guy mostly..... Sure a little Haul n Oats sprinkled in... but after watching a few Luke Bryan vids I'm sold on that shit now too!

Except for hiphop and rap, I listen to quite a variety. But I can't help but crack up thinking of Marvin singing "drunk on a plane!" (I don't even like that song.)

Except for hiphop and rap, I listen to quite a variety. But I can't help but crack up thinking of Marvin singing "drunk on a plane!" (I don't even like that song.)

im not sure anyone likes that song except the &%$#@! who keep putting it on the radio some for that riverbank song or whatever

yeah , you right Old skool Garth Brooks is da shiiiiizzz. The Rodeo song is tight. Switch the words up a bit and BAAAM! GOT yourself a motocross theme song

Nah I'm a Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, George Jones, Johnny Cash, kinda guy. I'm closing on seeing Merle H. 10 times in concert, the last of the living legends. Jamey Johnson will have to do after that. Of course Randy Travis and the Judds are good too. 

• Like 3