98 rm/rmx upsidedown forks ?

hey every one i have a 98 model rmx 250 ( australian model ) and was wondering what tripple clamps would fit my bike to alow upside down forks. i want to upgrade because i simply dont like the look of the standard forks and i plan on turning the bike into more of a motocrosser than an enduro bike, so any help would be lovley thanks :)

IMG_0060.JPG

There isn't anything wrong with those forks.  If you really want to change them then the absolute easiest route is to grab the USD forks and clamps off the 99/2000 model.

Keep what you have. Period.

I know there is nothing wrong with the forks, but there is nothing wrong with upside down ones either,

There ARE  some very clear problems with upside down forks. What you have is better for what the RMX is designed for than the forks you want.

There ARE some very clear problems with upside down forks. What you have is better for what the RMX is designed for than the forks you want.

but i want to make rhe bike into a motorcrosser, i like off roading but i enjoy motorcross way more, and i like the look of the upside down forks like i said. If upside downforks were so bad, howcome all the major enduro/ motorcross bikes have them?

As said later rm forks and clamps should fit straight on

If I still had my RM I would trade you straight up and pay the freight. Those RMX forks are sweet. They would work well on a motocross track with a revalve... just sayin, lol

Yea they probably will work. If i cant sell them i will probably use them on trails or somthing.