Carb not getting gas

Okay so on my bike I have a fuel line with a filter in the middle of the line and after about 10 minuets of riding the fuel filter is empty and it takes a while to fill it back up, why is it doing that, is the fuel line not big enough or what?

Okay so on my quad I have a fuel line with a filter in the middle of the line and after about 10 minuets of riding the fuel filter is empty and it takes a while to fill it back up, why is it doing that, is the fuel line not big enough or what? It's a 1998 Yamaha blaster 200

Is your petcock fully opened? If not you either have something in your tank or need a new fuel filter

If the filter was plugged, it would probably be full of gas and the carb would be starved.  Sounds like an obstruction between the tank and the filter. Like TMR555 said, check the petcock valve and see if it is operating correctly.  It may be only partially opening or there is something that is plugging up the tube or line.  You will need to remove the petcock valve and see what is going on.

Okay will do thanks

Some petcocks have also a fuel filter on them   might want to take it out   make sure everything is clean and clear