FLUIDYNE

Does any one know what happened to Fluidyne Radiators for drz? thy seam to have disappeared from the market.

I've seen them on a few websites.  Just need to search or use the site E.Marquez linked.

Does any one know what happened to Fluidyne Radiators for drz? thy seam to have disappeared from the market.

Sgt Spainhour, this may or may not concern you, but just in-case.

My Clarle 3.9 gal tank did not fit with the Fluidine Radiators.

But does work with my IMS 4 gal tank.

Later I plan to up my tank size with the motor or after. Thanks bro. I had gotten Mishimoto's but they wouldn't work whatsoever and the replacements thy sent me had the same problems. I ended up with FPS racing by super trap and they fit close to everything. The left temp switch is touching the stock tank and the E model wrapped header. Other than that they fit fine. I just wanted to know what happened to Fluidine. I believe I read some wear that they fit the unibiker guards that don't fit FPS or Mishimoto. I now have guards I can't use on my DRZ.

I typically only found right side Fulidyne's when I was looking, I needed both. To mount the unibiker guards with FPS the lower back brace on both sides can't be used.

Good product , I have them on my DRZ .

not cheap

I typically only found right side Fulidyne's when I was looking, I needed both. To mount the unibiker guards with FPS the lower back brace on both sides can't be used.

Got mine 4 years ago from IMS $475. Edited by billdirt1

Ok I just found out today that power sports coolers previously known as Fluidine is now called FPS Racing by super trap. The question is have the design changed?

Ok I just found out today that power sports coolers previously known as Fluidine is now called FPS Racing by super trap. The question is have the design changed?

Super trap acquired fluidyne performance in 2011, at that time they changed THE BRAND NAME name to FPS.

That's more than 3 years now and not a complaint about design changes or product build issues.

Super trap is a well known company , not some Chinese off shoot who Took a brand name success and cheaped out on the product build.

Super trap acquired fluidyne performance in 2011, at that time they changed THE BRAND NAME name to FPS.

That's more than 3 years now and not a complaint about design changes or product build issues.

Super trap is a well known company , not some Chinese off shoot who Tom a brand name success and cheaper out on the product build.

Thanks E. Marquez for confirming the quality of FPS racing is still the same as Fulidyne's ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406633314.271525.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406633366.140465.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406633430.645838.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406633481.283674.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1406633512.190216.jpg