Lake Tahoe, Blackwood Canyon, CA Ride

Some mediocre wheelies and incredible landscapes of Blackwood Canyon, Lake Tahoe CA, on a Honda XR600.

http://youtu.be/nAGuYcA-vQY

Edited by Rowdy540

Let me know what you think of the video. Its my first try at video editing.

Let me know what you think of the video. Its my first try at video editing.

Good job.

I've never been up there, but I'm pretty close. Finally registered my bike so I'm legal. Would like to see more of the single track and less road. Are there more trails? I can't find much about dirtbiking, just a jeep trail and mountain bike info. 

Good job.

I've never been up there, but I'm pretty close. Finally registered my bike so I'm legal. Would like to see more of the single track and less road. Are there more trails? I can't find much about dirtbiking, just a jeep trail and mountain bike info. 

Thanks. Unfortunately there is not as much single track, the fun trails are marked for mountain bikes and hikers only. One of the exceptions is the trail at the end of the video, which is at the top of Barker Pass in Blackwood. 

Some mediocre wheelies and incredible landscapes of Blackwood Canyon, Lake Tahoe CA, on a Honda XR600.

Cool vid! Are you local around Tahoe? We're getting ready to close on a property up there. Maybe I can contact you for some trail tips?

Cool vid! Are you local around Tahoe? We're getting ready to close on a property up there. Maybe I can contact you for some trail tips?

Yeah I live in Tahoe City now. Plan on moving to TX in late October though...