Features to Look for in your Next Jacket

I was glad to see a topic like this come up on TT ... god knows some diversity is needed, something besides BIKES BIKES BIKES.

But I'm dissapointed to see just another "amateur" blogger using TT to DRIVE TRAFFIC to your blog  :thumbsdn:  ... for your own commercial interests. There is a name for that in the IT world ... :devil:

Why not support TT? ... and this dual sport/ADV forum and post your findings HERE ON THIS THREAD THAT YOU STARTED??   :prof:  No one cares about your Blog ... you're one of Ten Thousand

so called "experts" who come from nowhere ... trying to build a career or business on the backs of a popular forum.

Ask for opinions of others here ... if you can handle that.   :rolleyes:  On a blog you can pontificate endlessly with NO ONE to call you on anything or voice a contrary opinion.

The idea for a thread like this is good .... although I doubt many here do much real dual sport/ADV rides. Most are dirt bike riders with plated dirt bikes. Most have never gone anywhere on

their bikes and have no desire to do so. Most here probably wear regular Moto Cross type gear and do day rides in their local area. Very few ADV riders or long range riders. From what I've

seen a TAT ride would be a big deal ...

Edited by 54321

I was glad to see a topic like this come up on TT ... god knows some diversity is needed, something besides BIKES BIKES BIKES.

But I'm dissapointed to see just another "amateur" blogger using TT to DRIVE TRAFFIC to your blog  :thumbsdn:  ... for your own commercial interests. There is a name for that in the IT world ... :devil:

Why not support TT? ... and this dual sport/ADV forum and post your findings HERE ON THIS THREAD THAT YOU STARTED??   :prof:  No one cares about your Blog ... you're one of Ten Thousand

so called "experts" who come from nowhere ... trying to build a career or business on the backs of a popular forum.

Ask for opinions of others here ... if you can handle that.   :rolleyes:  On a blog you can pontificate endlessly with NO ONE to call you on anything or voice a contrary opinion.

The idea for a thread like this is good .... although I doubt many here do much real dual sport/ADV rides. Most are dirt bike riders with plated dirt bikes. Most have never gone anywhere on

their bikes and have no desire to do so. Most here probably wear regular Moto Cross type gear and do day rides in their local area. Very few ADV riders or long range riders. From what I've

seen a TAT ride would be a big deal ...

I responded to you on another thread so I won't repeat it here.

Thanks for thread crapping though. It was excellent!

You don't have a right to run your business from this Motorcycle web site, continually driving readers to your blog. Not really Kosher, AFAIK. But maybe I'm wrong?

Have you asked Brian Bosch about your strategy?

Lets ask him, see what he thinks about it. If he OK's with what your doing  .... then I'll shut up ... I'll even DELETE my posts. OK?

You don't have a right to run your business from this Motorcycle web site, continually driving readers to your blog. Not really Kosher, AFAIK. But maybe I'm wrong?

Have you asked Brian Bosch about your strategy?

Lets ask him, see what he thinks about it. If he OK's with what your doing  .... then I'll shut up ... I'll even DELETE my posts. OK?

You are the very first person to make a negative comment. I am not soliciting or asking anybody for anything. I am simply providing free information. I am even responding to the comments where I share so I am present and a participating member. If you don't want to click a link, then don't, but please feel free to move along.

You even said you were glad to see the topic come up. Cool! Glad you liked it. Instead of complaining about a link, we could have been having a conversation on adventure jackets, but you chose to take it in a different direction.