2007 kx250 oil drain bolt torque specs?

Can someone please tell me the oil drain bolt torque specs for a 2007 kx250? I don't want to overtighten and strip the case.

Tighten until it snaps then back off 1/4 turn

No matter what it is, dont overtighten it. You'll hate your life.

Snug and a little extra. It really does't have to be German Torque specs (Gutentight).

Besides, if it seeps a little, you're gonna change in in 8 hours anyway right? Plus if you're riding right, the mud will seal it.

thanks i just did a little bit more than snug. I overtightened my old yz125 and stripped the case. Had to helicoil it and it sucked ha

Craftsman torque wrenches are good enough and are not too expensive, especially when it is on sale.

Craftsman torque wrenches are good enough and are not too expensive, especially when it is on sale.

why would you buy that made in China shit?

Are you really wanting to go there?

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Because they are still very accurate. And also, how many guys on here are going to pay $500 for a torque wrench off a truck? 

I did, but not specifically for the bikes. I build alot of car engines and have to have exact accuracy. My 3/8 drive was $500 and my 1/2" was $700. That's $1200 for two ratchets.

Now then, would you care to continue?

Because they are still very accurate. And also, how many guys on here are going to pay $500 for a torque wrench off a truck?

I did, but not specifically for the bikes. I build alot of car engines and have to have exact accuracy. My 3/8 drive was $500 and my 1/2" was $700. That's $1200 for two ratchets.

Now then, would you care to continue?

I paid $50 for my China one. Works great!

If you think everything off a Snap-on or Mac truck is "Made in the USA" you're dreaming.  There's a loophole the tool companies get around by casting the tool overseas then plating it in the US. That bit of info was given to me by my old Snap-on dealer.  Not to mention, Snap-on uses rebranded Black and Decker electric tools.

We need to face it. Just about everything is made outside the US. The difference is the quality of the product. I can care less if my 2 Snap-on  tq-wrenches were made in USA or Tim-buck-tu. As long as they're warranted and calibrated.

With all the torque to yield bolts nowadays. You have to have something accurate. Leaking head gaskets are not a good thing to come back.

Or inaccurate torque on 600+hp engines can lead to a bad day.

If you think everything off a Snap-on or Mac truck is "Made in the USA" you're dreaming. There's a loophole the tool companies get around by casting the tool overseas then plating it in the US. That bit of info was given to me by my old Snap-on dealer. Not to mention, Snap-on uses rebranded Black and Decker electric tools.

well it could be made somewhere else but if any assembly occurred in the us happens that can put made in the USA on it, that's what one of the guys who works for the modern group told me they do