You can only laugh

Well the other day I changed my oil in my yz250 and road it around the yard sounded and shifted good so I put it away. The next day I went up and grabbed it and went to start it I turned the gas on and started first kick well it stalled so I checked if I had gas I did so I started it again and the engine was making a weird noise and wouldn't idle for more than a few seconds so I started it again and have it gas immediately it bogged down and died so I'm thinking oh no I put too much oil in but t ran the day before?!?!? So then I'm like ha just my luck it needs a top end so I put it in the shed turn around and look at it.... I took it back out in the yard took the butt plug out and started first kick hahahahahaha thought that would make some of you laugh

• Like 3

True story, when I had my XR400 it had a fairly loud DG pipe on it. My neighbor (he rides quads) bought me an exhaust plug. He seriously thought it was some kind of quiet insert. I started the bike and put it in. It was pretty quiet, then I whacked the throttle and blew it across his front yard. He didn't say anything after that.

• Like 8

I took it back out in the yard took the butt plug out and started first kick hahahahahaha thought that would make some of you laugh

Yes, I have trouble getting a full kick when I have my butt plug in.  Thankfully, I have also have an electric one!

Well the other day I changed my oil in my yz250 and road it around the yard sounded and shifted good so I put it away. The next day I went up and grabbed it and went to start it I turned the gas on and started first kick well it stalled so I checked if I had gas I did so I started it again and the engine was making a weird noise and wouldn't idle for more than a few seconds so I started it again and have it gas immediately it bogged down and died so I'm thinking oh no I put too much oil in but t ran the day before?!?!? So then I'm like ha just my luck it needs a top end so I put it in the shed turn around and look at it.... I took it back out in the yard took the butt plug out and started first kick hahahahahaha thought that would make some of you laugh

I love woods riders from PA named Jake who post on TTalk while on meth.. punctuation??  Lol. 

I've done this before, the bike starts and I know immediately what I forgot.  Usually I can reach around to remove the plug before it stalls, because then it's a pain to start.

I kicked my crf450r one day till I was blue in the face thinking Wtf is wrong with this thing... Finally gave up went and Sat on a cooler sitting behind the bike... I just laughed and hung my head... Took a little break I was so exhausted from kicking it over.... When I tried again 10 min later sure enough it started right up...

• Like 1

Did this on my brand new '12 yz450f.   I never had one for my yz250 2t,  It started once and for the next 20 mins it wouldn't start.  After all the exhaustion and my wife watching the brand new bike i just bought not start, I rolled it down the hill and popped it in gear heard it kinda start and gave it full throttle and that plug went flying.  Felt like such an idiot.  Long story short I seem to misplace that plug somewhere in the garage.

• Like 1