Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Put a fork in him

how coincidental last week he talked about the most difficult obstacle in the outdoor series is "making the whole season"....

I have to agree though, his mental game is gone...whether it's the pills or not

Although I'm sure J-Grant is happy about it :lol:

• Like 1

Sucks to see. Not sure if it is legit or just another excuse for him. Hate to have that outlook but he has created point of view from everyone, on his own. Either way, I wish him well. Tough times for him lately. Glad I got to witness the 1-1 at High Point, in person this year.

• Like 2

Welcome to 4 years ago. :)

I found it odd that Matthes and Weege were questioning the reason why he wouldn't be at Washougal this weekend. Do they know something behind the scenes that we don't yet?

I get the feeling we have seen the last of JS7 in the outdoors.  

Yep MEC if he is eligible to race it will be his next race.  After that who knows, 2015SX is up in the air pending WADA/FIM proceedings.  May not see him again period.

Could JS7 be going through withdrawal symptoms (dizziness) if he stopped taking his meds? If that's the reason he is not racing, the team won't admit it. Just a thought.   

I'm guessing the stress level has caught up with him. His performance has definately taken a nose dive since he tested positive for ped's, I hate to say it, but it's probably time to wave the surrender flag. Love him or hate him, he's been very successful, and one of the fastest and most talented guy's in the history of mx.

• Like 2

Ah yes, lots of "fork him" threads..... But which mod deleted the Dosh "I wanna Spoon him" thread?....

Who is Doshi, does he ride? 

• Like 2

I bet the fringe sponsors (apparel, and off the track sponsors) are shitting green apples right now, trying to figure out how all this came down on him. I wish him the best... he (was) fun to watch.

• Like 1

Ah yes, lots of "fork him" threads..... But which mod deleted the Dosh "I wanna Spoon him" thread?....

I woulda stickied that shit :smirk: 

• Like 6

Yes he rides................well his James Stewart blow-up doll if that counts.

• Like 2

Doshi is going through DT also, pending his bet with MRD. Plus they won't let you play on the 'net in rehab.

Edited by hyper7driver